More than 4,500 full suplied Clients is our best presentation.
Our Promise and Warranty.- Please read carefully our Limited Policy Warranty related to all our Custom jobs made to Order.
Liability and one year limited warranty.- Rustic 101
RUSTIC 101 Wood and Iron Products are warranted for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of shipment and at the time of the shipment from RUSTIC 101, to be free of defects of materials and workmanship, which would render said wood and iron products unserviceable, or unfit for ordinary, recommended use.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
The following shall not be considered defects in materials or workmanship, and are not covered by this limited warranty:
1. A product which has been trimmed to expose mortise and tenon joint or dowel joint.
2. Unfinished products which have not properly sealed on all six sides within 7 (seven) days of delivery, including the top and bottom edges of the door or Gate.
3. Warp shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds ¼".
4. Warp for any door that is 1- 3/8" thick and wider than 36" and or taller than 84".
5. Warp for any door that is 1 ¾" thick and wider than 42" and or taller than 96".
6. Any 1-3/8" thick door used as an exterior door.
7. Any door used as a Gate. Gates with NO maintenance ONCE a year minimum.
8. Doors with wood panels more than 14" wide.
9. Improperly installed products.
10. Damage caused by others by any circumstance beyond the control of RUSTIC 101,
including but not limited to damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, or
mishandling, vandalism or by fire, flood, earthquake, storm, tornado or other acts of nature.
11. Attempts by persons other than authorized RUSTIC 101 representatives to repair our
12. Surface checks less than 1/32" in width and/or 2" in length.
13. Panel movement (shrinkage) of 1/8" or less. Temperature and humidity may cause
wood panels in your door and furniture to shrink, leaving an unstained line along the
panel edge. The panels in your doors and furniture have been designed to "float",
which prevents cracking.
14. Natural variations in the color or texture of the wood, even within same door or
15. Variations or unsatisfactory results in gloss level, texture or appearance resulting
from the filed application of stains, paint or any other finish materials.
16. Appearance of factory finishes after a period of 3 months from invoice date.
17. Rusting or discoloration of decorative metalwork such clavos, strap hinges,
peekeasy doors, speak easy grilles, furniture hinges and pullers, etc.
18. Placement, size or quantity ok knots in Knotty Alder and other knotty wood species.
19. Raised grain on wire brushed surfaces.
20. Variation in distress patterns.
21.- Problems caused by others to our products, once in hands of Client, due but not limited to storaging, mishandling, transportation, installation, finishing, detailing, packing or any other activity under the Clients orders.
22.- WOOD GATES.- since this product is in direct contact with sunlight and exposed to rain, RUSTIC 101
can not warranty that the wood will not crack or check once installed, but it will not weaken your final product, or compromise the structural integrity of your GATE. In fact, it usually makes it stronger, because it releases the tension built up internally of the wood. Filling these with epoxy or similar is NOT recommended. Checks or cracks only add character to your GATE without compromising its structural integrity.
Wooden Gates needs yearly maintenance to be in good shape against the elements. Gates with evidence of NO maintenance after 10-12 months of installed AVOID the warranty. Contact us for a quote on this Service.
Doors should not be installed where there is no overhang or where there is excessive exposure to direct rain and/or southern/western exposure.
If the claim nonconformity is warp, RUSTIC 101 may defer repairing or replacing the product for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of claim or the date when the product was installed, as it is not uncommon for a temporary warp condition to occur as wood doors and furniture adjust to local humidity and temperature conditions. This deferral will not be counted against the warranty period.
RUSTIC 101 products are warranted against seal failure only if installed in the product by RUSTIC 101.
If a RUSTIC 101 wood product does not meet the standards, RUSTIC 101 will, at its discretion either repair the product, replace the product in the original condition supplied or refund the original purchase price paid to RUSTIC 101.
In no event shall RUSTIC 101 pay for the cost of labor, installation or finishing of the replacement of the original product or for any other cost relating to the replacement of the product, all of which shall be the sole responsibility of the person making the warranty claim.
Any account with OPEN balance over 10 days VOIDS warranty. Our deliveries are COD.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY EXTENDS ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF PRODUCTS OR TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE STRUCTURE INTO WHICH SUCH PRODUCTS ARE INSTALLED.
Claims under this limited warranty must be made in writing within the period of this warranty and prior to beginning of any repair work to: RUSTIC 101, 1786-1/2 N. Coast Hwy 101, Encinias Ca, 92024. Claims must detail the date of purchase, THE NATURE OF THE PROBLEM, and the name, complete address and telephone number of the person making the claim. RUSTIC 101 reserves the right to, and must be given at least a 30 (thirty) day opportunity to have any product which is subject of a warranty claim field inspected by an RUSTIC 101 representative.
1786-1/2 N. Coast Hwy. 101
Encinitas, CA 92024